Monday Brews – 11-24-14
It’s Thanksgiving week here in the US and my schedule has me in the office only two days this week! Since I didn’t post a standard Monday Brews last week we’ve got a lot to cover! Let’s start with the Barley…
Sixpoint Global Warmer Imperial Red Ale
I had never had an Imperial Red Ale before. It was quite enjoyable. Sixpoint produces pretty hoppy beers, but I found that the “Red” style complemented the hoppy character quite well.
- Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale
- Ale Asylum Bedlam Belgian IPA
- New Belgium Accumulation White IPA
- New Belgium 1554 Black Ale
- Deschutes Jubelale Festive Winter Ale
- Wisconsin Brewing PsycHOPath Imperial IPA
- Capital Autumnal Fire Doppelbock
- MKE Black Iron India Black Ale
- Great Dane Stone of Scone Scotch Ale
- Anchor Brewing Brekle’s Brown
- New Glarus Pie Lust Pumpkin Ale
- Capital Ghost Ship White IPA
- Lake Louie Warped Speed Scotch Ale
I have a love/hate relationship with Mutiny. I hate it because I’m terrible at lying and you have to be sneaky in this game. I love it because it’s SOOOO good, and just got better!
We tested a new version with new roles for the game. These new roles added a lot to an already terrific game. I’m very excited for the future of Mutiny!
- Lewis & Clark
- Angry Dice
- Forbidden Island
- Lost Legacy: Flying Garden
- 7 Wonders
- Unpublished Prototype by Jeremy Van Maanen
- Unpublished Prototype by Adam Buckingham
- Unpublished Prototype “Ziggurat”
- Unpublished prototype
- Sushi Go!
Normally I also share a “Designer’s Corner” update but there’s too much to discuss here briefly. So I’m planning on having a Game Design Debrief after Thanksgiving. I’m sure you’re looking forward to that!
Posted on November 24, 2014, in Monday Brews and tagged beer, board game, games, Monday Brews, Mutiny, Sixpoint, Sixpoint Brewing. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Any update on Scoville?