It’s Thanksgiving week here in the US and my schedule has me in the office only two days this week! Since I didn’t post a standard Monday Brews last week we’ve got a lot to cover! Let’s start with the Barley…
Sixpoint Global Warmer Imperial Red Ale
I had never had an Imperial Red Ale before. It was quite enjoyable. Sixpoint produces pretty hoppy beers, but I found that the “Red” style complemented the hoppy character quite well.
- Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale
- Ale Asylum Bedlam Belgian IPA
- New Belgium Accumulation White IPA
- New Belgium 1554 Black Ale
- Deschutes Jubelale Festive Winter Ale
- Wisconsin Brewing PsycHOPath Imperial IPA
- Capital Autumnal Fire Doppelbock
- MKE Black Iron India Black Ale
- Great Dane Stone of Scone Scotch Ale
- Anchor Brewing Brekle’s Brown
- New Glarus Pie Lust Pumpkin Ale
- Capital Ghost Ship White IPA
- Lake Louie Warped Speed Scotch Ale
I have a love/hate relationship with Mutiny. I hate it because I’m terrible at lying and you have to be sneaky in this game. I love it because it’s SOOOO good, and just got better!
We tested a new version with new roles for the game. These new roles added a lot to an already terrific game. I’m very excited for the future of Mutiny!
- Lewis & Clark
- Angry Dice
- Forbidden Island
- Lost Legacy: Flying Garden
- 7 Wonders
- Unpublished Prototype by Jeremy Van Maanen
- Unpublished Prototype by Adam Buckingham
- Unpublished Prototype “Ziggurat”
- Unpublished prototype
- Sushi Go!
Normally I also share a “Designer’s Corner” update but there’s too much to discuss here briefly. So I’m planning on having a Game Design Debrief after Thanksgiving. I’m sure you’re looking forward to that!